A slight wash heavy blue jean in 3x1's M4 slim straight fit. The wash softens this jean up nicely for a rich indigo blue look, darker than the Collister washed blue denim option from 3x1.
- Washed premium 14 oz Red Caste Indigo Selvedge denim from Kurabo, Japan.
- 100% Japanese Denim Made in the USA
- Features a contrast stitch Honey Egyptian Topaz Thread
- 10" Front Rise
- 18" Knee
- 16.25" Leg Opening
- 34" Inseam
- Note the selvedge back belt loop, the selvedge tab on the back pocket and the selvedge fly.
* Model is 6'3 wearing a size 33
3x1 jeans mission is to make the best pair of jeans in the world. One pair at a time. These jeans are created with the world’s finest denim, materials, and sewing construction. Created by Scott Morrison of Paper Denim and Evisu, his passion for denim has never been greater. Using single needle sewing machines, hand-painted enamel buttons, and custom-made RiRi zippers from Switzerland, there is an unsurpassed level of quality. 3x1 has 6 versatile fits for men offering everything from a modern, slim leg to a classic straight fit. For women, it's all about design details like the channel seam for slimming your silhouette, or a curve-hugging contour waistband. Culminating in the perfectly matched fit, fabric, and finish, on every pair of jeans.