This slim fit, insulated men's parka is the ultimate winter jacket, whether you're on a trek to the South Pole or walking through the windy streets of New York City. Shell made with Canada Goose's 195gsm Arctic-Tech.
- 55gsm Nylon-weave, water-proof lining to provide complete insulation
- 2-way Adjustable tunnel hood with removable coyote fur ruff provides wind protection for your face
- Recessed, Heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep snow from penetrating
- Color: Military Green
- Shell: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Style # GOOSE-3426M-61
- Dry Clean Only.
- Made in Canada.
* Model is 6'1" wearing size Medium
Canada Goose, founded by Sam Tick, has been manufacturing innovative, high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. Their collection of down-insulated, technical and travel inspired outerwear is loved because of the high quality, functionality and style. Canada Goose fills its coats with a blend of goose and duck down to ensure warmth. The extreme climates of the North and South Poles are where Canada Goose earned its reputation for the best quality, warmest outerwear on the planet.