Black denim is a firm fixture in any stylish contemporary wardrobe, and rag & bone's jeans are spot on. Minimalist detailing and absence of branding gives this pair a supremely streamlined appearance. Add a leather jacket at gigs or a printed varsity sweatshirt.
- Classic mid-rise slim straight fit jean
- 5 pocket silhouette and 16" leg opening
- Fit: Slim straight, 34" inseam
- Fabric: 11.5 oz 70% Cotton 20% Acrylic 10% Polyester Japanese Denim
- Wash in cold
- Manufactured in Los Angeles
- Style # M1551K260
* Model is 6'1" wearing size 32
Founded in 2002 by Marcus Wainwright and David Neville, Rag & Bone represents the history and authenticity of classic work wear, guided by strong British tailoring and an emphasis on high quality fabric. The result? A perfect fit. Inspired by everything from Star Wars to a trip to Japan, you are sure to be a little surprised yet impressed with each new collection.