This Vintage athletic sweatshirt epitomizes old school comfort for the new school of stylish man.
The pre-washed and distressed raw edges achieved by Japanese hand craftsman would only be found until now by scouring vintage stores. The very classic pullover is updated with this double "V" at the front neckline and on the back feature .
- Japanese sizing, size up for the best fit
- Colorway: Washed vintage off-white
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash cold separately
* Model is 6'1", and is wearing a size XL
- Always size up in Remi Relief, we go up to 3XL and its still not bigger than a 6'3" man would wear.
Founded in 2007, Remi Relief is a Japanese clothing line designed by Yutaka Goto. Drawing much of its influence from 1960's & 1970's American Casual styling, Remi Relief is driven by attention to detail. "It's not about making quantity, but making quality. Taking a piece and focusing on it." This focus becomes reality as Remi Relief manufactures all of its collection in-house, outsourcing nothing to larger manufacturers. Goto's detail-oriented approach shines through in his collections, which highlight the Japanese tradition of the highest quality in fabrics & construction.