The heritage of American outdoor apparel updated for contemporary styling, An ideal summer weight, these cargo pants are a lightweight technical fabric, and all pockets have inside buttons so your sh*t won't fall out! A great travel pant which you will never have to wash, just throw on and go!
- Colorway: Rich Indigo Navy
- Cargo pockets on thigh, flap pockets on hip and rear for additional room
- Adjustable waistband and drawstring ties at hem
- Made in the USA
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash warm, hang dry
* Model is 6'1" and is wearing size 31
Woolrich has been synonymous with quality outdoor clothing for over 180 years. The company got its start in 1830 when John Rich, an immigrant from England, built his first woolen mill in Plum Run, Pennsylvania.