SNEAKER CLUBNike SB Dunk Low "Ironstone"Along with the Nike SB Janoski "Deep Ocean," Nike SB released the Nike SB Dunk Low "Ironstone" as part of the February 2012 lineup. The shoe features a mainly grey suede base complimented with a maroon Swoosh.
- Style #: 304292-063
- Color: Ironstone/Barn-White
- Year of Release: 2012
Nike Dunk Low Black Spruce/Team RedReleased in October 2013, this SB has colorways you will not see anywhere else. This Dunk is one of the most comfortable shoes you will slip on your feet. The Dunk Low is extra durable.
- Color: Black Spruce/Team Red
- Skate-Friendly re-issue of classic
- Leather/Suede Upper
- Suede and Twill fabrication
- Padded Tongue and Collar for Added Protection
- Zoom Air Sock Liners/Footbeds for Comfort and Cushioning
- Style #: 304292-362
- Year of Release: 2013
Nike SB Dunk Low Lanvin 3MUtilizing dark tones and contrasting detailing, this is the SB dunk low to pair with your go out attire. New slate nylon and black suede combine with a 3M reflective silver Swoosh and a white midsole, with red and gold hints on the tongues.
- Style #: 304292-035
- Color: Black/Reflective Silver
- Year of Release: 2014NIKE304292-03510.00
Nike SB Dunk High Thermal StitchThe classic Dunk from Nike SB will survive every trend making it a collectors staple. Initially made for skaters, this exclusive style is designed with canvas and suede uppers finished off with multicolor seams. Perfect for the skater in all of us.
- Style #: 305050-012
- Color: Black/White/Yellow/Red
- Year of Release: 2013NIKE305050-01210.00