SNEAKER CLUBNike SB Dunk Low Olive/ Electric Purple The Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Olive/Atomic Red-Electric Purple uses a suede olive green overlay to offset the bright electric purple coloring gracing the canvas toe box and panels. The mesh tongue is also colored purple, and sets the backdrop for olive colored laces.
- Color: Olive/Atomic Red-Electric Purple
- Style-colorway: 304292-265
- Year of Release: 2013
Nike Dunk Low Mocha/TweedThis 2007 release is a classic understated sneaker. Super hard to find and exclusive, these sneakers feature a tan swoosh and a gum rubber outsole.
- Color: Dark Mocha/Tweed
- Style-colorway: 304292-229
- Year of Release: 2007NIKE304292-22910.00
Nike SB Dunk Low Premium "Quartersnacks" 40% OFF
This 2014 release is the product of a collab between NYC based Quartersnacks and Nike. The ultimate skateboarding sneaker from the ultimate skateboarding site, this shoe features goodies like the Quartersnacks logo underneath the Nike Branding and "Snacks" on the heel
- Color: Black/ Black- Reflect Silver
- Style-colorway: 313170-019
- Year of Release: 2014NIKE313170-01910.00
Nike Blazer SB EliteThe classic Nike Blazer SB in a charcoal on charcoal color scheme with white accents, giving this shoe a downtown vibe. Also known as the Lance Mountain Pool Service, this is an absolutely classic sneaker!
- Style #: 334106-007 - Color: Classic Charcoal/ Classic Charcoal Year of Release: 2011NIKE334106-00710.00