SNEAKER CLUBNike SB Dunk Mid Pro Black/CherrywoodReleased in November 2013, this must-have dunk features a black upper with ostrich-style dimpled leather overlays, nubuck on the side and toe, and a strap around the collar which is contrasted by burgundy Swoosh and inner-lining, and gold script.
- Mid-height upper with a support strap
- Full-length EVA foam midsole for lightweight cushioning and comfort
- Nike Zoom unit in the heel for responsive cushioning
- Sole designed fortraction and durability.
- Style #: 314383-060
- Color: Black/Cherrywood
- Year of Release: 2013
Nike Stefan Janoski Mid Black/CamoflageReleased in September 2013, this version of the popular Stefan Janoski SB is a midtop for improved ankle support. This sneaker is perfect for the skate park or the streets.
- Suede upper
- Vulcanized rubber outsole
- Zoom Air cushioning inside.
- Style #: 443095-033
- Color: Black/Iguana
- Year of Release: 2013NIKE443095-03310.00
Nike Stefan Janoski Midnite Navy CrimsonReleased in December 2013, this new Navy Janoski brings a patriotic flair to this dope style. s a traditional colorway on a shoe that embraced traditional menswear by combining the worlds of skateboarding and seafaring, a color scheme that epitomizes the intent of the shoe's design.