Released in October 2013. From the mind of a skate legend comes the Nike Skateboarding Zoom Stefan Janoski Mid Mens Shoe, a signature original that blends a minimalist aesthetic with superb impact protection. Durable construction and superior grip enhances the fit and on-board feel, making this ahead-of-its-time skate shoe the modern standard of comfort and durability.
- Leather and synthetic upper for supreme comfort
- Nike Zoom for low-profile cushioning and lightweight performance
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the upper for a classic, streamlined look and feel
- One-piece heel to midfoot overlay for streamlined support
- Perforations at vamp for breathability
- Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for durability, superior grip and increased change of direction
- Style #: 443095-201
- Color: Mid Military Brown/Black
- Year of Release: 2013
It was 2002 when Nike introduced its SB line geared toward and designed entirely for skaters. The line consists of former Nike Basketball silhouettes, reconstructed with added cushioning and appropriated for skating. But the SBís true strength is in design and daring color combos. Collaborations with popular skate shops and well-known artists delivered extremely rare sneakers inspired by everything from Tiffany jewelry boxes to Jedis, and much more.