Released in October 2013, the Nike SB Eric Koston 2 Mens Skateboarding Shoe combines the style of suede with the comfort of lightweight cushioning. Modern performance features like a supportive inner sleeve and circular flex grooves offer an excellent fit and superior traction on the board.
- TPU-reinforced suede upper for durability and style
- Notched inner sleeve for a snug, sock-like fit
- Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption
- Rubber outsole with circular flex grooves for traction and flexibility
- Pivot point at forefoot outsole for enhanced multidirectional traction
- Style #: 580418-002
- Color: Black/Anthracite
- Year of Release: 2013
It was 2002 when Nike introduced its SB line geared toward and designed entirely for skaters. The line consists of former Nike Basketball silhouettes, reconstructed with added cushioning and appropriated for skating. But the SBís true strength is in design and daring color combos. Collaborations with popular skate shops and well-known artists delivered extremely rare sneakers inspired by everything from Tiffany jewelry boxes to Jedis, and much more.