A velvety twill jacket with military-inspired accents is a cool, effortless alternative to a leather jacket.
- Brass D-rings accent the seamed shoulder overlays
- Fold-over collar gives way to the contrast-button placket.
- Flap pockets detail the sides, and a relaxed belt adds an edgy hit of brass hardware to the back hem.
- Buckled straps finish the cuffs.
- Fabric: Soft stretch twill.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex.
- Hand wash or dry clean.
- Made in the USA.
- Length: 25in / 63.5cm, from shoulder
* Model is 5'9" wearing a size 2
Derek Lam International, LLC was founded in New York by Derek Lam and partner Jan-Hendrik Schlottmann in October 2002. Lam, a native of San Francisco, began his fashion career in 1990 after graduating from Parsons School of Design. Lam spent twelve years at the highest levels of American fashion as a designer at Michael Kors before starting his own label. In 2006 the collection expanded to include handbags, followed by shoes and eyewear in 2007. Lam's vision for his label is to create clothes that are both luxurious and wearable, with a feminine but unfussy beauty about them. His touch is especially sophisticated: modern but never cold, fantastical but always rational. He skillfully manages the combination of refinement and sensuality, with exceptional fabrics and highly perfected detail.