A color-shock shoulder bag is a cool-girl must-have. Loeffler Randall's bright-floral version is the perfect size for your wallet, smartphone, and makeup essentials. Wear it cross-body with a contrasting printed sweater.
- Color: Tucker floral fabric/Neon red leather
- Tucker floral printed linen/silk blend with neon red leather
- A soft construction small attache handbag
- Brushed gold signature push lock
- 8" long x 5.75" tall x 3.25" deep
- 16" shoulder strap drop adjusts to a 21.75" cross body drop
Loeffler Randall was born out of designer Jessie Randall's quest to find the shoes that she wanted to wear but could not find - shoes that possessed an understated elegance, were well made, and undeniably feminine. With this distinct point of view, Loeffler Randall launched in the fall of 2005. Styles like the Matilde flat boot quickly became staples among fashion editors and celebrities alike. Loeffler Randall's mix of refined sophistication and downtown cool filled a niche in the shoe market and the brand was embraced both critically and commercially.