Linen Plimsoll epitomizes the fresh, casual style of California living in 1963!
- Features textured linen upper
- Unique heat-embossed backstay of the 1963 Pantone logo and three digit PMS number
- Brushed-silver eyelets with thin, waxed-cotton laces
- Suede-lined, perforated collars and heel counters for secure fit
- Leather-lined comfort footbed
- Low-profile rubber midsole with contrast sidewall trim and SeaVees side patch
- Signature SeaVees herringbone outsole offers maximum slip-resistance
- Weight: 15 oz
SeaVees celebrates the casual style of California in the 1960s. The brand is a study in sixties revisionism, each style named after an influential date in California history. SeaVees is a journey through which to understand California’s vital role in influencing American culture. SeaVees is Authentic California.