Blue&Cream's very own Raw Indigo denim is fabricated at the Cone Mills plant in North Carolina, USA. It's widely regarded to be some of the best denim in the world. This double-needle stitched, skinny straight fit alternative is perfect for the guy who likes room in the thigh, but wants a slim feel around the calf to preserve a modern look. The rare 100% selvedge denim, which is stiff at first will break in for a personalized fit and feel. The cotton yarn is dyed in a process called Long Chain Dying that gives the jean a much deeper indigo color.
- 11 oz Light weight Selvedge denim from Cone Mills Plant, NC, USA
- Cut from raw denim, not washed or worn in for personalized fit & feel
- Skinny Straight Fit
- Double-needle stitched seam
- Cut & Sewn Exclusively for Blue&Cream in NYC
- For best results, dry clean only or hand wash if necessary
* Model is 6' 2'' wearing size 32
Blue & Cream's exclusive designs start with luxurious and unique artisanal fabrics, and with impeccable focus on construction, fit, and design. Simplicity is achieved through an extensive hands-on process. All fabrics are imported from Japan and all pieces are handcrafted in New York City's Garment District. Inspired by over 15 years of experience in menswear, the Blue & Cream brand provides something that no other designer offers in a man's wardrobe. Each piece is a timeless staple of the highest custom quality that will stand the test of time.