New York based Blue&Cream sources the most premium fabrics from Japan and cuts+sews right here in NYC to achieve luxe Minimalist pieces our loyalist love. The Japanese "pique max" is soft on the hand & breathable, the unique "Pop-Collar" stands at attention and is not meant to be folded over like a polo. Flattened epaulettes on the shoulders. Perfect for wear with black denim.
- Color - Navy
- Contrast Cuff - Light Heather Grey
- Peter Pan Priest style Collar
- Handmade in New York City from the finest quality Japanese fabrics
- Fabrication - Specialty Japanese Cotton (like Pique)
* Model is 6'1" wearing size L
BLUE&CREAM (B&C) is a Hamptons based multi-label retail clothing boutique. In 2004, B&C ventured into private label design of exclusive B&C T-Shirts, Sweatpants, Sweatshirts & More. B&C private label features 3 iconic brands- BEEN HERE FOREVER, THE LAMPTONS, and our SKULL&TENNIS logos which have become synomymous with the Hamptons lifestyle.