- Sweatshirts are UNISEX sizing
- Hand sewn in the heart of Los Angeles
- Tri-Blend Fabric: 50% Cotton, 37% Polyester, 13% Rayon
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang or tumble dry on low
- Style No. SWSML2
- Color: Black
Aviator Nation was born in Paige Mycoskie's Venice Beach garage in 2006 and her 70s inspired California lifestyle brand has had a close relationship with music ever since. From the free concerts she hosted on the patio of her flagship store to the rainbow tipi she designed and installed at the Austin City Limits Music Festival, her brand reflects the innate bond between music and fashion. All of her garments are handmade in California where each item is distressed to a degree of perfect imperfection, resulting in a one of a kind piece and mirroring a vintage surfer vibe. Mycoskie's belief in the universal power of music to unite people for positive change is reflected in her clothing.