- Active-minded insulator made for trekking, touring, and casual wear
- 800-fill down insulation is remarkably light, lofty, and packable
- Water-resistant shell with stretchy, softshell side paneling
- Stretch binding around cuffs and thumbholes ensure a snug fit
- Jacket packs into left pocket for compact storage
- Style No. 2701M-61 - Color: Black
Canada Goose, founded by Sam Tick, has been manufacturing innovative, high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. Their collection of down-insulated, technical and travel inspired outerwear is loved because of the high quality, functionality and style. Canada Goose fills its coats with a blend of goose and duck down to ensure warmth. The extreme climates of the North and South Poles are where Canada Goose earned its reputation for the best quality, warmest outerwear on the planet.