- Adjustable hood with detachable coyote fur ruff.
- Arctic Tech fabric stays warm and dry in extreme conditions with water repellent finish.
- Fundamental Thermal Experience Index fashioned for temperatures as low as -5 degrees.
- Fleece-lined chin guard for comfort.
- Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Military buttons.
- Four exterior fleece-lined pockets: two zipper closure chest pockets & two lower pockets with military buttons.
- Exterior utility pocket on left sleeve.
- Interior media pocket with headphone access opening.
- Heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold.
- Color: Black
- Shell: 85% Polyester 15% Cotton
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: 100% Duck Down
- Trim: 100: Genuine Coyote Fur
- Style #: 2530L-61
- Made In Canada
- Dry Clean Only
* Model is 5'9" wearing size S
Canada Goose, founded by Sam Tick, has been manufacturing innovative, high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. Their collection of down-insulated, technical and travel inspired outerwear is loved because of the high quality, functionality and style. Canada Goose fills its coats with a blend of goose and duck down to ensure warmth. The extreme climates of the North and South Poles are where Canada Goose earned its reputation for the best quality, warmest outerwear on the planet.