- Swimming trunks in Nylon Metal.
- The trilobate structure of the nylon yarn, with its gray weft and white ready-to-dye warp colors, is the grounds of the distinctive metallic and tonic sheen of Nylon Metal, one of the most versatile fabrics born out of STONE ISLAND textile research.
- The finished piece undergoes an elaborate double dye procedure.
- Slanting hand pockets.
- One back pocket with hidden zipper fastening.
- Stone Island Compass patch on the left leg.
- Inner mesh.
- Elasticized waist with inner drawstring.
- Style # MO7515B0943 V0055
Stone Island's collections mixes sportswear with military uniforms. Each garment has a unique DNA. Even the most hidden details have a special use and function with flair for incorporating specialist materials such as reflective glass which is composed of thousands of glass microspheres that reflect light, even when only the tiniest amount is available, and waterproof ventile an extraordinary completely water-proof fabric in 100% cotton which is able to perfectly combine breathability and protection from all weather conditions.