Released in October 2013, the Nike SB Eric Koston 2 Mens Skateboarding Shoe combines the style of suede with the comfort of lightweight cushioning. Modern performance features like a supportive inner sleeve and circular flex grooves offer an excellent fit and superior traction on the board.
- TPU-reinforced suede upper for durability and style
- Notched inner sleeve for a snug, sock-like fit
- Ultra-lightweight, springy Lunarlon cushioning for soft yet responsive shock absorption
- Rubber outsole with circular flex grooves for traction and flexibility
- Pivot point at forefoot outsole for enhanced multidirectional traction
- Style #: 580418-002
- Color: Black/Anthracite
- Year of Release: 2013NIKE580418-00210.00
Nike SB Eric Koston "Lanvin"This Dark Obsidian and Black Varsity Royal Combo is one of the cleanest SB's out. We dubbed it the "Lanvin" in shop because of the French Design houses penchant for combo'ing Black with Navy. Dress this sneaker up for an inexpensive going out option. Ofcourse you can also skate the hell out of the Eric Koston day and night if that's your stee.
- Style #: 442476-402
- Color: Dark Obsidian/Black-Varsity Royal
- Year of Release: 2013NIKE442476-40210.00
Nike SB Eric Koston One 40% OFF
Part of Nike Skateboarding's March 2012 collection, this Eric Koston kills it with an old royal blue upper constructed from suede, along with touches of white on the tongue / heel brandings, Nike swoosh, and sole.
- Color: Old Royal/Swan/Gum Light Brown
- Style-colorway: 442476-419NIKE442476-41910.00