SNEAKER CLUBNike Air Force 1 '07 Metallic Silver/ Black-WhiteWe love the metallic silver accents on these Nike Air Force 1's from their '07 collection. Paired with a simple white tee and dark blue raw denim, this is the perfect showstopping, yet still subtle, shoe.
- Nike Style #: 315122-008
- Color: Metallic Silver/ Black White
- Year of Release: 2007NIKE315122-00810.00
Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium Black/Black WhitePremium Leather and a wool side panel make up the uppers of this black on black colorway of the Nike Air Force 1 Premium. With a black patent leather swoosh, and a clean white midsole, and black outsole, this is one of the cleanest Premium AF1 to come out this year.
- Style #: 318775-014
- Year of Release: 2011NIKE318775-01410.00
Nike Air Force 1 TuxedoReengineered and remastered, the Nike Air Force 1 Premium Low Men's Shoe improves upon the classic. With rolled leather exterior edges, re-sculpted padding, retooled cushioning and no interior seams, it illustrates craftsmanship at its finest.
- Leather upper for durability and a great fit.
- Low-top silhouette for a full range of motion at the ankle.
- Polyurethane midsole with full-length Nike Air unit for cushioning.
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction.
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel to help with transitions in all directions.
- Nike Style # 318775-018
- Year of Release: 2005NIKE318775-01810.00
Nike Air Force 1 Premium "DJ Premier"DJ Premier is one of the best DJ's in East Coast Hip-Hop, and it was only a matter of time before Nike made a shoe to honor and embody his craft. It is different in texture and color. Smooth black leather covers the heel panel and toe rand. Wrinkled and glossy slate blue leather is used for the mid panel and heel patch. Also, there is an icy outsole that encases a turntable tile print.
- Colorway: Black/White-Black Spruce-Obsidian
- Nike Style #: 395178-001
- Year of Release: 2010NIKE395178-00110.00