- Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight, easy to move in and reduces pack size
- Cozy around your neck, the brushed tricot-lined collar provides added comfort and warmth.
- Stretch cuff binding with thumb loops help sleeves stay put and make layering easy
- Hand pockets with zipper closure and an internal stretch mesh pocket to store the essentials
- The insulated windguard which extends under the centre front zipper, provides additional protection against high winds
- Color: Black/Graphite
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- Fill: White Duck Down
- Style #: 2701L-539
- Made in Canada
- Machine Wash Cold
* Model is 5'9" wearing size S
Canada Goose, founded by Sam Tick, has been manufacturing innovative, high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. Their collection of down-insulated, technical and travel inspired outerwear is loved because of the high quality, functionality and style. Canada Goose fills its coats with a blend of goose and duck down to ensure warmth. The extreme climates of the North and South Poles are where Canada Goose earned its reputation for the best quality, warmest outerwear on the planet.