This Canada Goose Trillium Parka creates a sleek look with a subtly cinched waist and slimmer lines throughout. This parka will keep you warm on the coldest days!
- Color: Tan
- Insulated with white duck down
- Featuring a removable two-way adjustable down hood
- Removable coyote fur ruff and snap secured collar
- Two upper fleece lined pockets offer a perfect place to tuck hands in to keep them warm
- Shell: 85% polyester/15% Cotton blend with a DWR finish
- Lining: Nylon plain weave treated with water-repellent finish
- Style #:6550L Color: 07
Canada Goose, founded by Sam Tick, has been manufacturing innovative, high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. Their collection of down-insulated, technical and travel inspired outerwear is loved because of the high quality, functionality and style. Canada Goose fills its coats with a blend of goose and duck down to ensure warmth. The extreme climates of the North and South Poles are where Canada Goose earned its reputation for the best quality, warmest outerwear on the planet.