Alexander Wang Fitted Skirt with Lace Cutouts
- Hidden zipper down the right side with hook and eye closure.
- Rouching and mesh detailing down the left side.
- Flesh colored mesh lining at mesh insets.
- 19" long
- Fabrication: Jersey
- Body: 67% rayon/21% nylon/12% spandex
- Combo 1: 90% nylon/10% spandex
- Combo 2: 84% nylon/16% elastane
Arguably one of fashions greatest and youngest stars, Alexander Wang launched his first line in 2004 (He started designing his first collection as a sophomore at Parsons). His mixed aesthetic of luxurious street fashion with the "Off-Duty model" look earned him the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund Award in 2008.